Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas excitement...

The tree is decorated, the stockings are hung, the cards have been written and sent out, the treats have been baked, the shopping is finished, and just a little more wrapping to do...phew! I think I need a vacation after the holidays lol!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!  I'll be signing off this blog for a couple of weeks and when I return I hope to inspire you with a few projects that have been on the 'back burner' but I do have one last holiday project to share with you...

Here is a 3D Christmas Circle album kit.  It's a beautiful 3D album to record all your special holiday memories.  I know you will be taking plenty of photos in the next few days and this would be a perfect project for them.  The kit includes gorgeous engraved specialty papers, felt embellishments, stickers, and scalloped circle pages.  There are a handful left at the store.

Even after the Christmas tree is down, you can keep enjoying your holiday celebration with this displayed on your table.  It also folds up nicely for storage and you can take it out year after year.  It would also make a beautiful gift for those visiting family and friends, you could make this and send it to them as a reminder of their visit with you.



Warm wishes for a wonderful Holiday season and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!