Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Waiting for Santa and 7 Gypsies Tray

Well, we wished for a little snow and we have some, although I hear some areas just north of Toronto are really getting hit hard, stay safe and warm-better yet, stay indoors and hunker down in your craft space!


Today I'd like to share with you a really quick and easy home decor piece I created with the 7 Gypsies photo tray using the beautiful Waiting for Santa paper collection from Webster's pages.  I love creating these trays!  They are really easy to make and the best part is that it just take a little adhesive to decorate the section so you can re-use your tray from season to season or change it up whenever you like!


This paper caught my eye and I thought it would be perfect for the base.  When you cut the paper to six 4 x 6 sections and you get the perfect amount of pattern accents in each square!

Now all you need are your embellishments.





I chose 4 additional double-sided pattern paper from Webster's Pages.  I love both sides and it was so hard to choose! 



Here is my finished tray.  I love the Tim Holt'z reindeer flight,iron gate and holly dies.  I included a winter tag by Melissa Frances- the snowman matches the paper beautifully.

The rest of the elements are pattern accents trimmed from the paper collection.

Lots of pattern paper leftover to complete another 12 x 12 page.

1 comment:

  1. That tray is gorgeous, as it that layout!! I love Webster's chritmas papers, I think one of my favs this year. Thanks for sharing :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!