Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

'Heart'ful Paper Bag Album

When I came upon these cute heart themed candy bags I started thinking of Valentines day projects Family Day (for us in Ontario).   Remember those lunch paper bag albums that were all the rage a few years ago?  I loved making paper bag albums-- they are quick and easy, and very economical as your basic lunch bag was the album itself.   To construct the album is very easy, take 3 paper bags, fold them in half and layer them alternating the end that has the bottom flap.  Staple in the middle or if you don't have a long reach stapler you can punch out holes along the middle spine and tie with ribbon or twine.

There are two ends of the album, The flap end can be covered and flipped up to reveal journaling.  The open end of the album becomes a pocket to store tags, journaling and photos.

In my example I made an album of all my favourite scrappin' projects and pages.  The photos in the album are images of  some of my favourite scrapping crafts and pages and when I look at them they take me back to a very joyful place in my heart.  The pattern paper is from W R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine collection.








1 comment:

  1. Virginia, your heartfelt paper bag album is amazing !! What a gorgeous family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!