Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A little dress-up


Here is a really fun way to make your own glitter-y party dress.  The tutorial is posted over on Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog here

I remember as a little girl playing dress-up with my Barbie collection.  I had so much fun travelling down memory lane playing dress-up with the Tim Holtz dress form die.  Here are few dress styles I made using fabric.

 
Remember my little video I posted on Facebook on cutting fabric, this is definitely an application where I used that technique because having the fabric weighted with cardstock really helps keep the shape when you hand cut the dress design.  The video link is here if you wanna check it out.  Warning...dress-up play will take you away for hours...LOL...my daughter and I totally lost track of the day having so much fun!

Here is a sneak peek at next month's tutorial, it's combining a shimmer sheets, glitter and and dry embossing...you are gonna love it!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!