Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall tiime!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  After a few helpings of turkey, stuffing, and pie - I always take a minute to think about that gym membership again...lol.

Should have, would have, could have... kept our pool open (we closed it during those frosty nights in mid September)..oh it would have been nice to have one more swim for the year.




What is fall without some apple picking?  I pick the apples as high as I can reach from the ground because I don't do well with stepping up a ladder, Anna on the other hand has no problem reaching for that perfect apple.  With our bounty, I made some apple crisp yesterday- so yummy! again...should be thinking about that gym membership?

Are you getting ready for Halloween just a few weeks away? knowing that we may be dipping into our child's candy loot bag for those bite sized chocolate bars I thought I would share an easy recipe for a calorie free bowlful of Halloween treats.  I made a bunch of treat boxes (they do hold real candy too) and put photo(s) on the back of the boxes.  A fun home decor idea to relive those past Halloween memories!





These treat boxes are really easy to make, you can hop on over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog for my step-by-step tutorial.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!