Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Scrapbook and Cards Today Tutorials

Wishing all my Canadian friends a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving weekend.  Here in Southern Ontario they are calling for bea-uti-ful weather.  What a wonderful time to be outdoors, maybe visit an apple orchard, a pumpkin patch, or a fall fair? --have fun whatever your plans may be and cherish the extra time you are spending with your loved ones.


Did you know the Fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today (SCT) is out?  Available at most LSS's and it is also FREE for download from their website.  The cover was created by the uber talented Kelly Goree.  The little girl in the photo is so sweet from her beautiful smile to her pretty hair ties.  I had the wonderful opportunity to create a layout as well featuring this little girl and it is shown on pg. 4 in the magazine.

Playing a little catch up...I usually post for you to hop over to SCT's blog for my monthly 3T's article.  In September I created a tutorial to make a cupcake mini book.  You can view the how-to steps here.


I also had a chance to play in their weekly designer challenge.  Since it was in September, I chose the challenge with a  back-to-school theme.  My challenge to you was to incorporate school supplies in your projects. You can read about it here.



The second part of the Designer challenge is to create another project.  I created a fun lunch bag note book. You easily make one, the steps are here.


My October 3T's post is scheduled for next Tuesday  --Halloween related of course!


Again, wishing everyone a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!