Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Imaginisce Joy!

I love Autumn but I have to admit that the chilliness this past weekend made me turn on the heat in our house.  Putting on the extra sweater and pair of socks just didn't keep me toasty enough so I gave in...and it's always a good thing to test out your furnace anyways before the winter just to make sure it's in proper working order ;)

As most of you know, Scrapalicious officially closed last Thursday.  The store maybe be closed but not our hearts as we remember with fondness all the wonderful people that have come by, the fun, the laughter, and the lasting memories.  It is on this high note that we do not say good bye...just 'until next time' as I am sure in this tight knit community of scrappers we are bound to meet again.

I will continue to keep crafting and blogging.  I have renamed this blog to Virginia's Scrappy Corner, the URL link is the same and would love for you to continue following my scrappy journey.

Autumn is here, Halloween will be upon us in just a few weeks and then Christmas is just around the corner.  These last few months in the year always go so fast.  Here is a 4 page Christmas layout kit I recently created to celebrate all things festive.


The paper collection featured in this kit is by Imaginisce.  This is one of my fav companies, everything they make is just so C-U-T-E!  In this kit...pretty much every last bit of paper is used and a few custom diecuts are included for extra accents.  Where is this available for sale?  This leads into some exciting news...

Younique Country Retreat is a scrapbooking B&B and store in Guelph. Heather, the owner, is a wonderful host and has thought of everything to make your scrappy stay a fabulous experience.  Forget to pack something...not to worry as there is a store on premise with lot of goodies.  Heather will be selling some of my kit designs.  The kits available at her store are exclusively sold at Younique and Heather is offering them as a take home kit or as a class.  You can check out the details here or just give her a call for more info.  These kits are available in limited quantities so please pick one before they are gone.

Currently these are six kit designs exclusively at Younique:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!