Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Toronto Creativ Festival just a few days away!

Here is a peek at the 3D Circle of Memories album that I will be teaching at the Toronto Creativ Festival this Thursday October 20.   We will be playing with products from Harmonie, a Canadian scrapbooking manufacturer.  Join me for a morning of fun to create a beautiful 3D album.  I am so excited to share with you a way-cool technique to fold, cut, tuck, and glue your way through a wonderful 3D project that is sure to be admired by many.  Did you notice the class photo does not show the finished album in 3D? it works better to teach you the technique while the project is de-constructed so I'll be finishing the project along side of you in real time!


Class Sneak Peek
Example only

There are still spots available in this workshop so why not book yourself some 'Me' creative time.  Hope to see you there!

If you are joining me for the workshop, please bring the following items:
12 inch trimmer, scissors, pencil, ruler, adhesive, adhesive foam pop up squares, bone folder, fine tipped tweezers.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!