Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Cooking up a Winter recipe with some Basic Grey Hello Luscious

Hey all, let's not be fooled by this warm weather, I think Winter is just around the corner waiting for the right moment to give us a chilly blast. I'am ready, have located all our hats, mittens, scarves, and coats from storage and Anna is awaiting her first 'SNOW' day! Me too!

In the meantime, I have been busy playing with Basic Grey's Luscious paper collection. I love that some of their patterns and colours translate so easy to a fun 2 page Winter layout. Have just finished cutting out some die cuts that will be included in the kit. Yes, I do cut all of these by hand so if you ever happen to pick up one of my kits and some little piece is missing...it is human error but I do double count, triple count everything to avoid that from happening.



Winter Joy 2 Page Design


I have a few other kits styles in the works, a really funky girly design (using Basic Grey too) one and beautiful traditional family 4 page design using Simple Stories Family generation collection.  More details to follow.

 All of these kit designs are created for Younique Country Retreat. I am dropping them off to Heather next week. So if you are in the area, please check them out or you can always reserve one by giving her a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!