Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Give Thanks

November's designer challenge theme for the gals at Scor-pal is Give Thanks.   I decided to create an accordion style card.  The finished card is super easy to make and will fit perfectly into an A2 sized envelope.

Here are the easy steps:

Start with a 5.5 x 10.5 piece of paper.  Place the 10.5 inch length along the Scor-pal tool and score at 2.75 and 6.25 inches.  Then fold into an accordion.  The middle flap is perfectly centred and can be the focal point of the theme of your card.



In my finished example, I used American Crafts Night Fall collection.  I love the browns, blues, and oranges colour combinations.  I created a tree and instead of autumn leaves used hearts instead.







Thanks for stopping by, please hop on over to Scor-pal's blog for some more creative inspiration by my fellow Scor-pal designers.   Have a wonderful week!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the fun fold and the spot for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that, I need to use my scor pal more

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!