Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sketch Support Creative Team

I have some very exciting news to share.  I will be joining the 2012 design team for Sketch Support.
Sometimes you just need that little creative boost for your pages, cards, and projects.  I love that you can take a sketch, add in your personal inspiration, and create something meaningful and beautiful.

Here is a card sketch from Sketch Support.  I took inspiration from the heart theme and thought it would be nice to create a journal book to record all the things you love.  I love the stitching element too so I stitched around the outside border for that extra home-made touch.


I am look forward to working with Allison Davis, creator of Sketch Support, and the rest of the talented creative team gals!  See the rest of the design team here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on making the team! I'm thrilled to be a part of such a great group and looking forward to working with everyone in 2012. Love what you did with the sketch, and I love your first Tim tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Virgina! I just wanted to pop by and welcome you to the Sketch Support creative team. It is going to be a great year and I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!