Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Supplies doing double duty

Hey...can you believe that Christmas is less than 2 months away, yikes!!   Have you started thinking about making some Christmas cards/tags? How about rummaging through your Christmas dies stash early and make some Fall themed cards?  As always I like to find ways of re-using and re-purposing dies/punches.  Chalk it up to the engineer in me (but that is as technical as this girl gets these days, LOL).

Using Fall themed papers and using parts of dies you can s-t-r-e-t-c-h your supplies.   For more close-ups and how-to steps to make these cards, please hop on over to Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog for my monthly 3T's (tips, tricks, and techniques) post.



1 comment:

  1. I love the flower, never would have thought of curling the petals like that.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!