I was honoured to take part in Scrapbook and Cards Today Christmas Countdown. To view all the beautiful and inspirational ideas, you can see them here:
My card was featured on Day 6. I created a peek-a-boo window card to reveal a family photo or festive wishes.
1) Place your 6 ¼ x 4 ½ paper along your scoring tool surface. Score at 3 ¾ inches.
2) Rotate 90 deg. left. Score at ¾ and 3 ¾ inches stop at the horizontal score line from previous step.
3) This step is optional. Turn the paper over, you can smooth out the extraneous score lines shown in the circles by gently burnishing them with the scoring tool.
4) With scissors, cut from the edge to the vertical score line and fold the flap back. You have just created your peek-a-boo element.
5) Adhere to the card base (a 6 ¼ x 9 inch base folded in half) and embellish.
Supplies: Jillbean Soup.