Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hand-made is home-made from the Heart!

I thought I would share with you a conversation from yesterday when I picked up my daughter from school. It started with me asking if she wanted to share a piece of my apple dessert I picked up from McDonalds.

Me: 'would you like to try this apple pie'?
Anna: 'no thanks, I like your apple crumble a lot better'
Me: 'hmm...maybe I'll make some later today'
Anna: 'you know Mommmy, I think McDonalds makes things just to make money, and your home-made apple crumble I know is home-made with heart'
Me: 'yes, just like when you made a card for Daddy's birthday...made with love from your heart right?
Anna: 'yup!'

Awww....made me gulp a little and think when did my 10 year baby get so wise. So a shout out to all of you crafters...keep loving what you do, you all have big ((hearts))!!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww is right....they grow up so fast ----right in front of our blind eye!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!