Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here's to a bright and creative 2012


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  We are finally seeing some snow these past few days in Southern Ontario leaving our roads lightly cover with a layer of snow turning to ice so I thought it would be best to stay at home, avoid the malls, avoid the errands and spend some time at my craft table (twist my arm!).

I have been wanting to play with these stamps I picked up a few months ago.  They are called Dreamerland Crafts and are sold exclusively at Pointer Scrapbooking.  The images are really whimsical and so adorable.  I am not sure if the characters (there is a boy and a girl) have names yet although I think the girl looks like a Heidi don't you think? (wink wink! owner of Pointer's is Heidi, coincidence!).

Anyhoo...here is a quick card using the Sunflower Flight stamp.  Wishing you a Happy New Year and may there be some creative crafting in the future!

Cheers! Virginia

3 comments:

  1. and in the spirit of your post...
    'Hi De' card is fab! Well it works phonetically, if not grammatically - What a cute character :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on that stamp and such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!