Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

*new* page kits

I have not been posting too many scrapbook pages lately (just having too much fun with my DT blog hops and taking part in Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas).

I am excited to share some new layout kits that I put together recently.  These kits are available at Younique,  in limited quantities, so if you see one you like please drop by Younique or contact Heather soon.

First, is a 4 page kit layout using Simple Stories Generations.  This paper collection is wonderful because it is all about family...the reason we all start scrapbooking right?  I created 2 pages and then there was just so many more ideas that I kept going and the final result was four pages.  The collection is classic, traditional and will suit any family celebration event.  As with all my kit designs...the materials, colour photos, and instructions are all included and you can always add your own personal touches.





Next, to celebrate your fun Winter memories ahead, I used some Basic Grey Luscious paper to create a cheerful 2 page Winter layout.  Incorporated in the kit are winter-y elements like mittens and snowflakes, and other diecuts.


Again, using more of the Basic Grey Luscious collection, here is a 2 page kit of everything girly, sweet, and whimisical. 


Lastly, there is another Winter/Christmas 2 page kit but unfortunately I did not take any snippet photos to show you (sorry my bad!) before dropping off the kits to Younique.  This kit is really versatile (for boys or girls) and includes rub-ons, 3D emebellies and is designed to fit 12 plus photos!  The layout is clean and simple, white, blue, and a touch of red pattern paper.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!