Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #12

Today is Monday and the last of 12 days of amazing inspiration from Tim Holtz.  This was an incredible journey to follow and thank you to Tim and his team for their heartfelt dedication in bringing it LIVE to us everyday for the past 12 days!  I loved viewing the links to galleries and blogs around the world, to see so many people create with their hands and heart is really something I haven't seen before.  I left messages on people blogs in UK, Greece, Europe, France etc..I hope some of the blog translators worked!



So here is my Christmas Tag #12.  I loved Tim's inspiration of the silvers and blue theme.  He showed an amazing printed tissue tape, gotta find that!  I didn't have many of the supplies he used but I took inspiration from his tag to create a light, white, Wintery scene.  For the tag base I used basic Christmas tissue and modge podged it onto the tag and then stamped with Hero Arts Script stamp.  I used Faux Snow glitter on the tree diecut and Glitter Ritz Robin's Egg blue on the bird.  Tim shared a really easy way make the flower puff (I only had plain white not printed tissue) .  I finished the tag with a wide sheer ribbon on the bottom.  The sun has finally peeked out today , it has been so gloomy this past week, so I hope you can see the sparkle! 

Here is Tim's Christmas Tag #12, you can see his amazing tutorial on how he creates it on his blog:

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on todays tag. So beautiful and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. love your flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag 12 I love the bird in tree very shabby vintage, all your tags are lovely we will miss the tags now they are finished :-(. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!