Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas #13

Ahh just kidding...there is no Tag #13, boo hoo, so instead I'll share a photo of all my 12 Tags together.   All the tags were made from supplies I had so it really challenged me to look through everything, I even pulled out items that were marked for the Garage sale, definitely makes me look at my supplies in a new light.


My favourite was Tag #8.  I never would have thought my favourite tag would be steam punk inspired but I absolutely love how it all came to together...me.steam punk. crazy!

My favourite technique I learned was from Tag #11.  The water misting over a distress inked background.  The water marks are so subtle and will definitely try this again.  Guess what...I like embossing now...yup! I loved how the white snowflakes turned out on the tag and I'll be stocking up on different coloured embossing powders...talk about turning over a new leaf!


I hope you enjoyed peeking in my crafty world these past 12 days..thanks for stopping by!

p.s.  Just in case you were wondering about some older dated posts showing up here. I have been doing some blog housekeeping, I am transferring some of my projects from the Scrapalicious blog (which I will turn off by the end of the year) to this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Your 12 tags look amazing! They all look great! And yes, I've been enjoying peeking at your blog;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tags! It's always cool to see them all together and think back about all the fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love how much you put into something so small, it makes it extra special:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!