Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Tag #4

Greetings, here is Tim's beautiful winter tag.  It's raining today here in Southern Ontario, let's wish it away for some snow!

Here are Tim's 12 Days of Christmas Tag #4:

 
Here is my 12 Days of Christmas Tag #4


I don't have a snowman die so used the reindeer and large snowflake as my main shapes.
It is hard to tell from the photos, there are images of stamped snowflakes in silver on the base of the tag.  I cut the snowflake out of foam core and painted it pearl white.   Loved his tip using wire to thread the tulle/ribbon through buttons.

Here are some close-ups of my winter tag:






4 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I love reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. How clever of you to use the raindeer; it looks superb. These tags are really fun aren't they?
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love that little deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your originality and style.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!