Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Spring Pantone Colours

Good morning, it is rainy and grey skies today, need a little colour and cheer? Look to Pantone for their colour choices and what we can expect in the next few months.
 

Here is a little tag I created using Pantone's colour chart.  I love the bright pinks, oranges, and teal (not so much my clothes or home decor, hehehehe) but bring on the colour in paper...no problem-o!


Most of the tag elements are by Maya Road, (the pleated trim, crochet ribbon, and sheer tag). The dress form , Tim Holtz sewing room die, is cut from yellow felt.  I used 5 of the Pantone colours on my tag and tried to keep the background minimal and white to show off the colours.  The outfit is very bright...very Katy Perry-ish, don't you think?

Also wanted to mention the fabulous time had by all at Crop and Create in Markham.  Too many laughs and good times visiting with friends I had not seen in a while and meeting new friends is what I love about this crafting hobby.   It was wonderful to experience all the creativity and inspiration at one beautiful event.

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Your comments always brighten my day!