Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

And the winner of a Picture Keeper and SCT calendar...

using the random generator is Shari!  Congraulations Shari, please email (my email address is under my profile tab) me so I can get you some happy mail!


ShariJan 10, 2012 05:22 AM
Hi Virginia, I am already a follower to you blog. My upcoming scrappy plans are that me and 4 other friends are getting together for a Copic Crop at my house. Everyone is coming over and we are gonna colour our hearts out fo rhte day, so excited for play time! Thanks for the chance to possibly win your fab blog candy. (p.s. missing Scrapalicious a lot)
Thanks everyone for playing, stay tuned for more blog giveaways...I just love giving out candy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I am so happy and excited that I won! Thank you so much Virginia for offering this amazing prize! I have e-mailed you my contact info =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!