Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Got Brads


I can't tell you how many brads I have- in all sorts of colours, sizes, and styles. I haven't used them too much lately so I thought I would share a few twists on different ways to use them. I do love that they are totally functional and practically, perfect for attaching embellies to your project but how about making the brad the embellie and the centre of attention?...move over Angelina Jolie- 'Brad' is the star today!!

You can read my full tutorial post over at the Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog, here are 3 different ways to use up your brads...can you spot 'brad'?


Just 3 mores sleeps until Crop and Create in Markham...woot! woot!  What better way than to spend the weekend being pampered at the Hilton scrapping, chatting, shopping, learning, and being inspired.  There are still some crop spaces open and a few classes are still available.  Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

  1. so fun, I have so many too, this gives me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia, I've got lots of brads and love what you have done with them on those cute cards - off to check out your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting ready for a big crop! Planning on scrapping our new home and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good ideas for these brads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&forum_id=10&thread_id=3144214

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE these ideas! Totally bookmarking this and giving it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, have I got brads! Always on the look out for new ideas for these little guys - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!