Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hugs!



Here is a quickie tag I put together with random supplies in my craft room. I ((heart)) Maya Road tag sheers. I use them all the time in my cards and projects. I like the graphic element as the base and I can build on it and layer as I go. The Hugs sentiment and heart diecuts are Sizzix, the little ticket tag is Jenni Bowlin and the button is finished with some twine. For the background I used ink blending and watermarking technique I learned from Tim Holt'z 12 Tags of Christmas. The script stamp is by Hero Arts. Whenever using supplies I ((heart)), no matter the theme or project, I am always happy creating it and without fail makes me smile.

So whatever crafty supplies you ((heart)), mix them all together and I guarantee you won't stop smiling!

1 comment:

Your comments always brighten my day!