Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Authentique- Gathering collection

My younger cousin, Jen, married last year.  I use to babysit her when she was a wee one...changed her diapers, bottled fed her, played and cooed with her and now I can't believe she has blossomed into a beautiful young woman...okay now I feel old, lol!

I am making an album for my Aunt (Jen's mom) and Authentique's Gathering collection is perfect!  I like to keep things very simple working with one (two max) paper collections, a few punches, some alphas, and I always keep my diecuts within easy reach.  This is my second time working with these photos as I did make an album for Jen.  Her album I made one week prior to her wedding reception so I felt a little more pressure to finish it so I'm loving that I can take my time with this 2nd round.

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous page Virginia!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!