Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Comfort Words

This past month I have had my share of comforts food (homemade chicken soup), comfort drinks (lemon, honey tea), comfort clothes (my flannel PJ;s), comfort hugs (from hubby and daughter), to help me through my terrible cold.  One morning a few weeks ago I was in really rough shape and Mark took Anna to school so that I could sleep in to rest.  Anna left a little note by the coffee machine knowing that I make a bee line there first thing in the morning.  It sure brightened my spirits when I read her note.  I used a Authentique's Gathering collection with a fabulous sketch by Becky Fleck on Scrapbook and Cards Today's website to scrap this memory.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! Moments like this offset all the laundry! Now, you'll remember it forever. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!