Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Simple Stories free digital elements

Happy Leap Day everyone!

I love Simple Stories and I especially love when things are 'free'!  They have some free digital downloads on their website.  The ones available now are educational and everyday life themes.  With one easy click, you can download them to your computer and print them out on your computer.  Really easy!

For this project I combined a few papers from their 100 days of Summer collection and some digital download elements.  This is a photo-less layout as the focus is on Anna's report card for Chinese school.  I have it tucked in the pocket with a slide out pull.  On the front , I embellished with some of the digital elements and added some journaling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!