Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Sketch Support- using Authentique Gathering collection

Allison created an amazing 2 page sketch over at Sketch Support.  There have been some amazing ideas of so many themes.  I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the sketch this week!


My interpretation of the 2 page sketch was to squeeze it to a one page layout.  Imagine pushing the 2 page sketch together...I kept the photo block from the left side and the flowers from the right side.

I used pretty Authentique (Gathering collection) pattern paper and coordinating diecut labels.  The couple is my cousin and her husband- you saw them earlier this week.  The long title I made by combining a pre-made tag and continued the title across the photo.  I kept to the dimensions of the photo block in the sketch and added a hidden journal element under the photos.  I really love how this page turned out and then realized...shucks...my Aunt's album is 8.5 x 8.5 and this is a 12 x 12 page.  Brain fart! (but I'm still sick with this cold ..grr... so that's my excuse) . I'll keep this page for my album and make another one (smaller) for my Aunt's album.






Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love all the elements. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!