Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sketch Support- One page week

 Date of Post: Wednesday January 23, 2012

I am a total 'heart' freak so it's no wonder that I created projects for all of Allison Davis February's sketches over at Sketch Support.  This week is one page sketch week.  I pretty much followed the sketch with the exception that I made the photo block smaller and I placed hearts bound by twine in a row.

This layout is about Anna taking quilling by the storm.  I wanted to get into quilling.  Bought the tools, the glue, the little strips of paper, and a few books.  Once I finished a few quills...I gave up.  My fingers and total lack of coordination was my demise.  In comes Anna, she read the instructions and followed them and voila she was creating her own underworld water scene with tropical fish and mermaids! I was the helper holding the pins in place for the glue to set.   I used some SEI paper and MME papers for that bright and tropical feel.

This sketch you can download over at Sketch Support plus see all the other wonderful and creative ideas the DT team has created.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Virginia! Love your take on this sketch. I really like your heart border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page. Glad she found something to enjoy creating it is always fun to see someone create using a new method.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!