Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Spingtime sparkles

Date of post: Friday Feb. 24, 2012

I am so excited to give you a little peeky into the projects you can expect to make in my Glitter Media Technique workshop at Scrapfest Kitchener in April.  Be inspired working with some really cool products making your own one-of-a kind glittered embellishments. You will learn a plethora of tips, tricks, and techniques to make your world sparkle and shine. 

The theme is Springtime Sparkle, using flowers, butterflies and birdies- all signs that sweet Spring will be here soon! 

There are still spots available in my workshop on Saturday April 14 , 2012- you can check out more info here.


Would love for you to join me, we will have so much sparkly fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!