Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Summer Fun!

Anna and I love hanging out in our craft room. She is actually a pretty good 'lil scrapper and I let her use everything I own.  One thing that she doesn't really care for is Tim Holtz (yikes can't believe I said that...sorry Tim!).  Actually I should qualify that...she doesn't really like anything vintage-y...so all my 7Gypsies, Graphic 45, Tim Holtz collectables are safe.

I like to ink the edges of paper and when I ask Anna if she likes a layout, she replies:
"I kinda like it but why do you always have to do that Tim Holtz-ey thing with the inking?"


So with this summer layout using beautiful papers by Simple Stories I resisted any inking and believe me I would have inked all the edges of the paper to make it pop off the white background.   I showed Anna this page and she gave it two thumbs up! yay!



2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I like to ink to make the edges pop, but every so often I skip it. Love that she is developing her own sense of style!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!