Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Title: Every 'heart' speaks bliss to me

Just wanted to share another 2 page layout for my aunt's album.  I created this project using inspiration from Sketch Support's add-on  sketch.  Some great ideas over at Sketch support this week! 





This 2 page layout uses Authentique's Gathering collection.  I used mainly the blues from the collection and added a pop of colour with orange hearts.  The tag sentiment on the left page originally reads "Every leaf speaks bliss to me" so I covered up the leaf word with a heart shape to create a new title "Every heart speaks bliss to me".  I loved sewing little falling hearts as accents on both pages.




I tell you scrapping this past month has really helped me get through this nasty cough and cold.  If I try resting...I'll keep coughing and wheezing...but when I am scrapping...I seem to be okay!  Hmmm..maybe cold bugs don't affect our right-brain (creative) side!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better soon! Such a gorgeous, classy layout, I love how you've used the add-on sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most gorgeous layout, so romantic! I love the way that you have attached the falling hearts - inspired! Hope you feel better soon, it seems that everyone has some form of bug at the moment - on both sides of the pond! Have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is spectacular. Hope you are feeling better these days. It sure hasn't affected your scrapping, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!