Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Washi Tape by Hambly


I first saw Washi tape a few years ago, since then scrapbook mfrs have come out with some beautiful designs in bright colours!  The ones I have shown here are by Hambly Screenprints.  I love using Washi tape- it is self- tearing, low tack and adheres so cleanly to paper.  I opted to use a white background under the tape to clearly show off the designs.  The Washi tape is vellum like and I think would be great to pair it with acetate or transparencies.

On my card (apologize for the low light in the photos but there is just no sunshine to be had lately! grr...) I simply used the tape as a decorative accent. I think the the teal woodgrain pattern is my favourite.

Two other products that I seem to be gravitating towards is Twinery (14 delicious colours)  and Authentique papers so don't be surprised if you see them pop up in future projects :)


2 comments:

  1. I have seen this tape too, I love how easy it is to use and adds so much to your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this tape, too! So easy to use, but looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!