Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday February 15- 8:00 pm EST

Happy Wednesday and indeed it is!  Tonight at 8:00 pm is when registration opens for Scrapfest Kitchener!  Click on the banner below to take you to Scrapfest's website.


Just less than 2 months away with much excitement and anticipation time will be flying by,  and before I know it I will be driving up to 'The Aud' otherwise known as the Kitchener Auditorium.
I am thrilled and honoured to be part of the teaching lineup at Scrapfest.  I am teaching two classes and here are a couple of sneak peeks.  To read all about the classes offered at Scrapfest, just hop on over to their website

Scor-pal/MME Birthday cards class Friday April 13- 6:00 pm

Glitter Technique Class- Saturday April 14- 9:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!