Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Hola!

Spring forward! we are getting an extra hour of 'daylight' yay!...what a wonky Winter we have had here in Ontario...it was not that memorable so am looking forward to saying bye bye to Winter for good!



Just wanted to share with you a quick cheerful card I made for Sketch Support's card sketch last week.    This sketch was so versatile, I love the vertical lines and just made it a little more feminine by adding scalloped edges where possible.  The paper collection is Blue Vintage by WR Memory Keepers, it's an older line and I love the combination of pinks, blues, and purples.


I am missing staring at the underside of this palapa and ocean view from my beach chair, we were away in Mexico for a little R&R.  Wishing everyone a happy March break this week, hope you have fun enjoying some activities with the kiddos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!