Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am a croc!


If you are looking for the American Crafts/Scor-pal blog hop, the details are in this link

Sunny Greetings!  Yes I am a croc gal.  Admittedly these are not the most fashion conscience foot wear but I love them.  We are a croc family.  At our marina, you cannot miss us, we are the family with the colourful shoes!  Given the summer like weather we are having, yuppers..I'm in my crocs!


Supplies for this page are Simple Stories (100 days of Summer collection)

2 comments:

  1. Not me so much.... But my kids live in them. They usually end up with a crocs tan by the end of the summer. Polka dotted feet, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun is this! I love that you captured this detail of your everyday life. Great page.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!