Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrapfest Cards Class- sneak peeks

I can't believe that Scrapfest Kitchener is only 3 weeks away, woo hoo! 

Here are some sneak peeks into the Scor-pal card class I am teaching at Scrapfest.  We will be playing with fun and cheerful My Mind's Eye papers from their birthday Hip Hip Hooray collection.

Learn some great ideas using the Scor-pal tool, add in some Hip Hip Hooray plus giveaways- we have a recipe for fun!  Plus...you know me...I don't like to waste all the bits and pieces so I have included bonus instructions/supplies to create 5 additional cards.  This makes a total of 10 cards you can make from your class kit.  You will be ready to send lots of birthday cheers to family and friends!

There are still a few spots available in this class, to register you can find the details here.
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great class! Your designs are always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!