Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Scor-pal and Market Street Stamps

Happy Monday!  I first like to shout out a huge THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies that joined me in my workshops and mak'n takes at Scrapfest Kitchener this past weekend!  You gals were amazing students, hope you keep crafting !  Thank you to Lisa and her dedicated Scrapfest team for all your hard work in putting together the best Canadian paper crafting venue ever!  Oshawa Scrapfest...here we come!

...back to regular crafting programming...

Scor-pal and Market Street Stamps are having a week-long blog hop where designers from both companies will share some fabulous projects...and of course there will be prizes up for grabs too! All the details about blog hop and giveaways are on Scor-pal's blog!

Today my project along with Diane Zechman was first up on the Scor-pal blog.  I used Market Street Stamps Comfort Food Collection.  I created a 3-pocket fold card that would be fun to accompany some baked treats.  The multi-tiered pockets are fun way to include a note card and some delicious recipes.  I created full step-out instructions on how to create the triple pocket card on Scor-pal's blog here.





Supplies: Scor-pal, Market Street Stamps, American Crafts pattern paper, EK Sucesss punches, The Twinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!