Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Silhouette Cameo

I took the plunge recently and decided to befriend technology and here she is-- a Silhouette Cameo!  I have played a little bit and am looking forward to seeing how this friendship will blossom.  In the meantime,  she will sit proudly on my desk to remind me that our relationship needs to be nurtured.  I have lovingly covered her with this pretty little cosy (ie. dust cover) so that she will be kept safe, free from dust and my coffee splatters.

The cover is made of 100% cotton linen in a soft pretty pink floral pattern.  It is reversible with plain soft pink on the underside.  I am selling these made-to-order custom covers for $20.00 plus $2.00 shipping (depending on your postal/zip code, extra shipping charges may apply).  Payment is accepted via PayPal (if you do not have PayPal, please email me for alternate options)



If you would like to place an order or have any questions,  please email me. (my email is on the side bar of the blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!