Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Webster's Pages- Country Estates

Hope you had a wonderful Easter spending some time with family and of course consuming a few chocolates!


Do you ever had a jolt of inspiration at the oddest times?  I did yesterday.  Exactly at 7:52 pm I was prepping my class kits for Scrapfest and then my eyes rested on some beautiful papers by Webster's pages on my TO DO pile.

Maybe I needed a diversion from the 'assembly line' so I pulled out the papers, thought about it, starting cutting and voila a 2 page kit emerges.  It started out as a wedding inspired theme with the gazebo but titled 'you are a beautiful person' this 2 page kit can celebrate anyone special in your life.   The papers are by Webster's pages and the creme base has a lovely floral glaze texture (hard to tell in the photo).  The layout is sprinkled with some Maya Road sheer labels.   This 2 page kit is available at Younique along with the others in the previous post here.

Okay..really gotta get back to kitting and prepping...

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Beautiful choice of paper. Sounds like a productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!