Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May!

It's May and I am delighted to joining in the fun in a month long cross promotion between Sketch Support and Nikki Sivils!  Each of the Sketch Support creative team members were given a Nikki Sivils collection of their choice and I am excited to see everyone's projects based on Sketch Support's May's sketches!

I chose the Exit collection.  Initially I though about using it to scrap some of our travels but somehow I ended up using them for non-travel projects, love that this collection is so versatile!
 
Anyhoo...excited to show you my Sketch Support project using this week's card sketch when it is posted...hint hint...I totally fell in love with the the camper! Stay tuned :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!