Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Hope you all had some time to do a little bit of crafting this past NSD weekend.  I didn't finish a craft project per se but I did have loads of fun on Saturday with Sherrie Siemens in Toronto colouring and learning lots in the Copic Marker Intermediate Certification class.  Thank you Sherrie for spending time with us, you were fantastic and a trooper being under the weather (hope you didn't lose your voice too much)

I had taken the beginner Copic certification with Marianne Walker 4 years ago at CHA.  She is a phenom artist and is an A-MA-ZING colourer.  I downloaded this cute image from her blog...this litle girl reminds me of Anna (who is pretty good with her  (I mean my) copics...I think she would have enjoyed the class with me). 


Scrapbook and Cards Today had round the clock challenges and inspiration on NSD Saturday.  If you didn't have time over the weekend to follow along the hourly fun, there are lots of prizes and give-aways that are still open, you can start here at the beginning!


For Scrapbook and Cards Today's NSD's last hourly challenge I made this card.   We all have a corner rounder in our tool tote right?  I have the Creative Memories corner rounder, one of the first tools I purchased when I started scrapping and every time I use that corner rounder  I marvel at how it rounds the corner so easily and perfectly, kinda a Martha Stewart moment...'it really is a good thing'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!