Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbook Day- (updated with winner!)

Wishing all paper crafters a happy National Scrapbook Day!.  I hope that you will have some time to play with a little glue and paper!

Earlier this week I mentioned the Sketch Support creative team is playing with fun papers from Nikki Sivils and our projects will be posted every Friday in May at Sketch Support.  Also Allison is giving away some prizes too- it is going to be a great month!

Here is my project using May's Sketch Support card sketch and Nikki Sivils Exit papers.  I love the simplicity of the card sketch and extended the vertical circles as the focal point of the page. Other than the adorable photo, my favourite element is the hot air balloon being pulled by the camper. 



Sketch Support- May Card sketch

How about a little give-away to celebrate National Scrapbook Day--   I am giving away Allison Davis' latest Volume 2 One Page Sketches Book!!   This volume is filled to the brim with some fabulous inspiration that is sure to kick your scrapbooking mojo into high gear.

How to win?  Leave a comment here and let me know what your crafty plans are for National Scrapbook Day or any crafty projects you are currently working on.  If you a follower of this blog,  your name will be entered TWICE into the draw ! (if you are currently not a follower and wish to be just click on the Follow button on the side bar)


I will announce a random winner on Tuesday May 8, please check back here to see if you are the winner!

Updated Tuesday May 8- Congrats Patricia, your name was randomly drawn to win this fabulous Sketch book! please contact me (email on the side bar) so I can mail out your prize :)!

Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. I plan to spend plenty of time this NSD and weekend doing lots of online challenges. Happy NSD! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an adorable layout! Love the whimsical feel.

    I'm planning to work on a 2-page layout over the weekend. I'm a slow scrapper so will not be able to participate in the challenges. I will definitely be checking out for inspirations though. I'm a follower.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia! That's such a CUTE LO. Hot air balloons always get me, and this one filled with hearts is adorable. :)

    I was hoping to have lots of crafty time for NSD, but hubby is going out of town for soccer, and I'll be doing some shuttling of kids back and forth. You'd think I'd remember that his cinco de mayo tourney ALWAYS conflicts w/ NSD, but I'm always hopeful he'll skip a year. *sigh*

    I started following your blog recently and haven't been disappointed by all your craftiness. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout Virginia! My life has been so busy lately, so it's been a while since I scrapbooked. As I'm probably the world's slowest scrapbooker I try to fill my little free moments rather with cardmaking. But the redecoration of our hallway is almost finished, so maybe soon I can start with those pictures from our vacation in Spain last year!. Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I just replied to your email!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!