Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Nikki Sivils Projects wrap-up

Here is my project for Sketch Support's one-page sketch.  I created a card for upcoming Father's day. The Nikki Sivils collection pack comes with a fun assortment of alphabets so I mixed and matched to create a little message sentiment.  Had a ton of fun this month playing with beautiful Nikki Sivils products for my Sketch Support assignments.

Later, I did create a one page layout using the same sketch (but it was after the deadline to send it along to Allison) so I'll just share it here:





 

Previously posted projects for the Nikki Sivils product challenge:




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh...I love the card you created with the sketch, Virgina!! You did an awesome job with the product swap...all of your layout are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virgina, love that you created a Father's Day card with the sketch!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!