Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sharing a layout I created for Sketch Support.  This week's sketch is a 2 pager but I created a one page layout based on only the right side of the sketch. 

I followed the sketch by placing the 3 larger photos across the page but instead of the smaller square photos as in the sketch I replaced them with with a circle journal element to tell the story behind each of the larger pictures.   I have used entirely Nikki Sivil Exit pattern papers.  Actually, all 4 of my assignments this month uses only Nikki Sivils.  Each collection pack comes with 2 of each pattern paper so that really helps to stretch the supplies to create all my projects.

A few months ago on Two Peas someone posted a site that converts your handwriting into a font and at the time the site was offering it for free so I gave it a shot and now I can type away on the computer and the journaling is in my own handwriting- pretty neat!  The name of the website escapes me right now but if I ever see it again for free I'll be sure to post about it.

Sketch Support

Thanks for stopping by, wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used the sketch and Nikki's products! Would love more info about the handwriting site if you come across it again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!