Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Momenta and Scor-pal week wrap-up


I hope you have had fun seeing all the projects shared by Momenta's and Scor-pal's creative team this past week.

Today I will be sharing my project that was featured on the Scor-pal blog as part of this week's Scor-pal and Momenta blog week. Of course, if you missed this project or any of the other great projects from the Scor-pal team you'll want to hop on over there and see what's been going on this week. Be sure to leave comments on each post from this week for a chance to win some great prizes. Entry deadline in 8am Monday, July 2, so there's still time.

I made a couple of projects.  The first is a tri-fold card using Scor-pal's convenient brochure score markings which are the inverted triangles along the ruler.  Your starting paper size is an 11x 8 1/2 inch piece of paper, score on the two triangles and you end up with an perfect tri-fold  card base giving you ample room to decorate and play up your card theme.








My next project was a total experiment!  I used the other Scor-pal reference markings along the top ruler and created a pocket fold card.  I like the pocket because it has a nice, crisp, clean fold, and is deep enough to securely hold a gift card.


Here are the instructions:

Start with an 11 1/2 X 5 1/2 inch piece of paper.  Place on the Scor-pal tool and score at the dot, star, and inverted triangle and fold as shown in the photo.




You have created a true pocket and all you need is to add a 1 inch border so that the front which you can tuck nicely under the flap and glue down a clean edge.  Add glue on the inside edges of the pocket to secure the sides together.


Embellish and add your gift card.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you have enjoy all the wonderful creative ideas from the Momenta and Scor-pal teams! 

Wishing everyone a Happy Canada Day! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I love your projects! I have to try these, a type of card I have not yet attempted, not because it is difficult, I just did not think of it. Thanks for the inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great card :) thanks.
    Happy Canada Day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Virginia!! I love the fun bright colors on these and what a great use of the Score Board!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Virginia, your tri fold card is amazing--so much yummy detail.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!