Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Squeezing out another page...

Hello! as I was wrapping up my supplies I had out on my scrap desk for the Nikki Sivils and Sketch Support product challenge last month, I was able to squeeze one last page.  Happy to make so many projects using only one collection pack--challenged me creatively and was also very good on my budget (which means I can go shopping for my scrapping goodies...yay! see how that logic works so well, hehehehe)

This last page is an extension of the other summer vacation pages I scrapped during the product challenge so it will all tie nicely together in the album.  I didn't follow a particular sketch for this page but in general the look of the banners and geometric circles is the continuing theme.




One last note, if you do not already know, Sketch support is taking a little break, you can read Allison's announcement here.  The creative team is 100 % behind Allison's decision and have all expressed that if Sketch Support ever resumes at a later time, we would be there for her in a heartbeat!  I still love Sketch Support and will continue to use Allison's sketch books for inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Another great layout with the Nikki collection, Virginia! I love the great design on this page and the circles that you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, you really used the collection to its fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. I spend my weekends in Parry Sound so I was happy to read your little strips :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!