Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Entwined Mess


I have been digging the trend of coloured twine and have loved adding them to my projects.  The sampler pack of twine I purchased from the Twinery is awesome but it just takes the wrong pull of some twine and your bundle gets all into a twisted mess.

When the Olympics were on last week and since I was already plopped in front of the t.v. I decided to tackle my entwined predicament.  I used the Sizzix tag diecut for my tags and along with some patience I am so happy that my mess is now Twine-tastic- feels good to say that!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Virginia, I did pretty much the same thing with my twine back in the spring. I used a bit different die, but now I am going to clip them together with a binder clip. Thanks for the great tip. Here is my post http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca/2012/03/retro-sketches-4-twine-spiral-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!