Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

All packed!

for Oshawa Scrapfest!! Yay!  I am so excited for Scrapfest- a happy place for a scrappers, shoppers, and croppers!  Supplies are packed and class kits made for 3 workshops I am teaching.  Hard to believe everything spread out in my living room, dining room, and kitchen table all fits into a few bags and boxes, ha!

When I'm not teaching or busy shopping I will be hanging out at the Scrapbook and Cards Today booth- please drop by to say hello!

Anyways, gotta go and hit the road!

p.s. Thank you to all the ladies that joined me in my Scor-pal card class yesterday at the Toronto Creativ Festival.  You gals rocked the class and am so happy that you had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited too Virginia, I hope that I can find you to say hello tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Would love to say 'hello' too! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!