Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cropfest- 10 days and counting down!

It's been raining for the past few days but I am not letting a little icky weather put a damper on things because I am so excited and gearing up for Cropfest in Cambridge, Ontario. This is a smaller and more intimate event put on by Scrapfest and without a doubt Lisa Furtney and her team will make it oh-so fabulous!!  Karen Ellis of The Art House Studio and I are teaching and there will be 2 on-site stores, The Scrapping Bug and The Art House Studio.

I am thrilled and honoured to be invited to teach at this inaugural event.  I have 3 workshops planned for the weekend. One is making Christmas layouts (2 double pages) and cards featuring My Minds Eye- this workshsop is sold out. 
Christmas Pages and Cards Workshop- Sat. Nov 3, 2012

There are still spaces available in two other workshops, the Onion Envelope and Boxful of Memories where we use the awesome Scor-pal tool to make some fun projects.  There are videos links below if you want to click on the photo to check it out (excuse my nasal-y voice, I was fighting a little cold when I filmed it but I think you will get the idea of how these inter-active type projects flip and flop for tons of fun!)

Video Link to Onion Envelope class- Saturday Nov 3, 2012- spaces available

Video link to Boxful of Memories class- Friday Nov 2, 2012- spaces available
Class kits are available (Onion envelope and 3D Boxful of Memories) if you wish to purchase one , they come with instructions for you to complete on your own.  The class kits would be available for pick up at the Cropfest in Cambridge, please contact Lisa at Scrapfest if you are interested.

So that is the scoop- as I write this, below is a peek at what my table looks like at the moment, I am prepping the My Mind's Eye Christmas page and cards class...loving all the bits and bling!  Hope to see you at Cropfest!

Prepping for classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always brighten my day!