Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DCWV Autuman Medley


Ooops...I had the wrong day my album was going up on the Scor-pal blog (it is today not tomorrow)

I had so much fun playing with DCWV's Autumn Medley collection and using the latest Scor-pal innovation the Scor-pal Envi!   I created a mini-album with envelopes using the Envi template for 3.5 x 6.25 cards.   I trimmed away the right edge to create an open envelope pocket.  Using envelopes as album pages gives you sturdy pages with nice folds all around for a more finished look.  I then cut out page mats measuring 3.25 x 6 .25 inches.  On the side where the envelope is glued together I cut out a little circle on the right edge of the pattern paper so that you can see the tag underneath.


Here are few pics into how I decorated the album pages, each pocket page has a tag that you can pull out to include more photos or journaling.


 



Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love that you worked the Scor-Envi into today's project and it is super simple to use!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always brighten my day!